• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Bailey Arrived 29th April

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hi everyone sorry I havent let you all know sooner

Baby Bailey was born on the 29th April at 10.30 pm after 9.30 hrs of labour with no pain relif :dance: :dance: there wasnt time in the end ! (I went from 3cm to 10 in 1.30hrs and gas and air made me sick)

He weighed 6.4 lb and has a full head of hair, I came home at 1.30 pm on sunday and I have been settling in well. bailey is a contented little soul and I am sure this will all change. :wink: apart from a few problems with stitches and my spd playing up which is now beginning to ease off (first night my partner had to put me to bed as I couldnt lift my legs let alone carry bailey)

unfortuntley my partner does not want any pictures posted so I have to accept his wishes on this part.

I will post a full labour story once I get time and I am more settled with Bailey.

Just a note to all mums who have also given birth congrats on the arrival of your little ones.

Sarah and Bailey
xxx

congratulations Sarah I did think about you on Friday. Glad you are home. I love the name :D

Congratulations! My OH is the same so i understand. Although after 4 months i couldnt resist and have just posted 2 pics :?

Congratulations :dance:
Welcome baby Bailey!! :D
Emilia xx

Congratulations Sarah and welcome baby Bailey

Well done hunny xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Sarah

I'm very envious as I am still here but getting induced this Sunday :dance:

Glad all is well.

Lx

Congratulations Sarah, and welcome to Bailey! And very well done on getting through it all with no pain relief! :D

No pain relief.... :clap: :clap: :clap: well done!! Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Congratulations on the arrival of Bailey,

Lucy

congrats hun and with no pain relief your very brave

Congratulations!!

Welcome to the world baby Bailey!! :D

No pain relief!!...very impressed!

kr_cngrts_stork.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads