Baby aspirin

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Does anyone take baby aspirin ttc?

If so, do you take it throughout your cycle?

Thanks!x

It's safe to take throughout your cycle, yes.

Most people take it throughout pregnancy too :)

That is unless you have a clotting issues or stomach ulcers etc in which case you shouldn't take it at all.

OMG sunbeam, just asked about this in my miscarriage post!

Thanks Louise, that's good to know.

I'm going to start taking it today and hope it stops my recurrent miscarriages.

Oh, best add that the dosage would be 75mg :)

I'd definitely take it if i had had a miscarriage, so good luck xx

Last edited:
Thank you louiseB for your advice! I couldnt get an answer from research only info about if you were already pg.

I have bought 75mg packs today! On another thread VitB was mentioned so bought that too :)

Girls we will be rattling when we walk around!xx

Can i ask ur advice girls, i was wondering about taking baby asprin as i have other health issues and they have said i may well b prone to miscarring so wud u guys take the baby asprin straight away whilst ttc or should i wait untill i do concieve first?

Thanks in advance

Michelle. x

Hi ladies. I have to take baby asprin when pregnant & advised to take it after ovulation, which i am taking them now :) asprin is given to help blood flow to the lining of the womb to help implantation & also if one has a blood clotting issue which can cause miscarriage then they are advised to take this after ovulation right through there pregnancy.

However you cant take this long term with out medical supervision because long term use of baby asprin can cause internal bleeding! its safe to use for 2 mths then come off for a month & start them again. When using these long term if to prevent miscarriage due to blood clotting issues then your under doctors care so if anything goes wrong he's there to help & there to blame ( if that makes sence )

It helps a great deal with implantation rates & there has been new feedback from doctors in usa about this asprin, apperantly if you take it right through pregnancy it can cause miscarriage, dont know what to belive cause over here they got you taking it while pg. I am under a private doctor now at a ( Care ) hospital & he has advised me to take the asprin ONLY from day of positive ovulation test up till bfp then stop & switch to clexane blood thinning injections, due to my pregnancy losses. He says that he wont recommend me taking the asprin right through, he knows better than my nhs doctor, he is superb that superb he works with zita west now :) So i take his advise. I am on baby asprin 75mg now up untill test day.

Can i just say that asprin IS given here in the uk to ladies right through there pregnancys & our doing well or given birth with NO complaints, so its best to get doctors advice to continue this, if you do a get a bfp while doing the asprin in your 2ww. xx

Thanks star that was really interesting. So it improves blood flow which may improve implantation? take it between ovulation and af/positive
Great
x Daisy

Yes hun ;) has to be 75mg baby asprin not the normal asprin. Increases blood flow & even helps with ovulation, has been known to make the ovarys active releasing more than 1 egg, dont worry the odds are low lol. Take from either last day of Af up till test day or from ovulation up till test day ;) I took mine from ovulation up till test day. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back