Baby affected?

mummytoBee

Reaction score
lately i bn havin alot of probs with my bf and at home, im under so mch stress, just wondering if this has any effect on my baby :? ive been screaming shouting crying everything, had every single emotion there is all at once lol..soooo stressful :(

Perhaps you should talk to your midwife, she'd be the best person to ask for advice.

But I have to say that when I was having a stressful time at work my doctor insisted that I be signed off saying 'the stress will do your baby no good'
I am not trying to worry you but you really should talk to someone who knows about this sort of thing, so you can have some peace of mind.

Sorry your situation at home isnt very good right now I hope it sorts itself out :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been screaming and shouting, lashing out at OH ( :oops: ), arguing almost every day and feeling like its the end of the world...Im sure the babys fine :)

ive been the same this week too, not been a good week for me and OH and each time i cry or scream i say sorry in my head to the baby. poor thing must feel the stress i think but i just try to take deep breaths to calm myself down and im going to have a nice bath tonight. talk to mw if really concerned....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back