Baby #2, what's different?

Ashbee

Reaction score
What's different about baby number 2 than the first? I'm just under 7 weeks and already have a bloated stomach! Anything different for you guys? X

Not had much difference but felt alot more tired this time not sure if that's due to having a child already or not up to 9 weeks I felt really flu like tired in the evenings and iv had a bloated tummy since I found out that's got bigger and bigger..plus I can't stop eating and feel sick if I don't eat don't remember being like that with my first but tbh iv forgotten a lot! X

When I had my second I was far more tired and nauseous. At the time I put it down to having a toddler to deal with! Strangely though I'm not feeling quite so exhausted this time even though I've now got 2 kids to deal with. Guess I'm just too busy to notice :)

Totally different.

First pregnancy for me I spewed morning, noon and night. Didnt bloat or show for a while.

Im already going into the next size with this one and no sickness as of yet :p

xxxx

I wonder if gender has any bearing, my first, relatively easy pregnancy was with my son, but my daughter was trouble right from the get go! Based on no science whatsoever number 3 must be a boy lol.

This is my 4th child and each pregnancy has been worse, my first son felt fine no sickness wouldn't have even known i was pregnant, 2nd son felt tired and a little nauseous, 3rd son i felt nauseous all the time and really tired, this pregnancy i have been sick a couple of times and feel nauseous almost 24/7 the only time i get relief is by eating stodgy bland carbs all the time which has played havoc with my toilet issues (tmi) i literally cannot wait to get to the 2nd trimester and feel slightly human again!

I also know someone who had 2 identical pregnancies and had one of each, going on instinct and how i feel im going with boy again :)

Not had much difference but felt alot more tired this time not sure if that's due to having a child already or not up to 9 weeks I felt really flu like tired in the evenings and iv had a bloated tummy since I found out that's got bigger and bigger..plus I can't stop eating and feel sick if I don't eat don't remember being like that with my first but tbh iv forgotten a lot! X

This is me too, but i cant face food xx

I'm 25 weeks with #2 and there are some differences and some things are the same. I had hypermesis with this one that I didn't have with the first. Also my bump is a lot bigger this time around, also different cravings. Weird thing is this is another girl so I though both pregnancys would be the same. How wrong was I? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back