Babies that go to nursery - milk question

Babylicious

Reaction score
planning on changing harrison over to whole milk next month (he turns 1), so I need to take him some in his beaker or do they provide it?

I can only go on my nusrery and I have to suply the milk in the bottle, made up, and they heat when required!!

BUT all the food is supplied...

yes we provide his formula now but as he's turning one he'll be going on to cows milk so i'm wondering if I need to provide that

Hi, Ive worked in lots of nurseries and all the ones Ive been in have provided cows milk for the children, its usually only formula you have to take in yourself. I think it can depend on the nursery but Ive never been in one where its not available as they have to have it for the older children anyway, hope that helps!

the nursery i worked in provided cows milk upon request,it was only formula that had to be provided by the parents.i would double check though just in case.

mudgey said:
Hi, Ive worked in lots of nurseries and all the ones Ive been in have provided cows milk for the children, its usually only formula you have to take in yourself. I think it can depend on the nursery but Ive never been in one where its not available as they have to have it for the older children anyway, hope that helps!

In both nurseries ryan has been in, they've always said cows milk is free but formula you need to provide yourself, obviously due to the varying ranges and the expense. What do they use for cereals?!
There's no harm in asking them, but I would really be wondering why if they said you did have to provide it.

Glenn is due to start next week and they said cows milk is free but i have to to take in his formula milk as they cant provide it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back