babies in high heels

leckershell

Reaction score
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.htm ... page_id=34

http://www.heelarious.com/index.php

Because we all love a good debate :D

I personally don't think they're right, and while they're pretty there's just something about high heels that indicates "sex appeal" to me.. so for that reason I think it's wrong. Also I think it would be wrong if it was to damage their posture or their way of walking at such a young age (but it says they are soft so not sure how that works). And I find some of the quotes on their website (and the news ad) offensive:

“Little girls can get a jump start on their strut and be top-models-in-training before they leave the crib”
and
"There are people who say heels aren't for babies but, at the end of the day, they're just meant to be a bit of fun – a pretty finish to a party dress"

or am I being too petty on this one..? :?

brookenew.jpg

What next, g-strings for baby girls and xxx baby magazines? :evil:

I think that it is just wrong!! Already 6-10 year olds are too oversexed! Are babies next?

Yuck, I think they look horribly tacky. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I think its vile personally and babies and little girls should act their age and not grow up so fast.

I agree with carina - would you put your toddler in a g string, no course you wouldn't.

I have trouble wearing them myself I wouldn't inflict them on my bubba!

I think they are something that the individual has to choose to wear and babies can't do that!
I will definitely discourage Fi from wearing heels for as long as possible because I really don't want her to grow up too fast! I'd rather she live in trainers, climb trees and make mud pies. :D

I don't have a moral standpoint on this as such, I just think they look crap :lol:

I'd be worried about the safety aspect, and the health implications. How are they meant to start toddling when the are wearing those?
Plus, as Minxy said, they look like utter crap. On a par with those delightful jeans they sell in shops, for little girls...you know, with things like "sexy" and "babe" picked out on the butt, in fake diamonds or whatever

zebrastripes said:
I'd be worried about the safety aspect, and the health implications. How are they meant to start toddling when the are wearing those?
Plus, as Minxy said, they look like utter crap. On a par with those delightful jeans they sell in shops, for little girls...you know, with things like "sexy" and "babe" picked out on the butt, in fake diamonds or whatever

Imogen was brought a pair with babe written on thr ass - they went straight in the fucking bin. It was my sister who bought them :puke: no taste!

mrs_tommo22 said:
zebrastripes said:

Imogen was brought a pair with babe written on thr ass - they went straight in the f***ing bin. It was my sister who bought them :puke: no taste!

Bleuugh! Wills had a Vicky Pollard tracksuit bought for her with "Cute babe" on the front...that was donated elsewhere too....

It hardly helps this apparent rise in paedolphilia.... :roll:

I agree with Minxy - They just ooze tacky-ness!

From when I was about 7, I was allowed a bit of a heel on my school shoes. As soon as I was about 13 I used to wear heels and I've lived in them ever since. I just love a killer heel! But they just look stupid those baby heels :talkhand:

x

Eu their ORRIBLE!!!

Plus I hate to see little girls in belly tops or high leg boots with teeny skirts...

Heels are for sexiness I don't want my kids looking sexy at all... :puke:

I actually don't think they are intended for actual use... :think: I think its mentioned on their website, that they are more novelty gift items.

But I honestly don't think lil miss could walk in them. She can't walk in her sensible shoes well let alone in them... :rotfl:

Technically you shouldn't have babies in any form of constrictive shoe wear until they can walk and children should always have good fitting low heeled shoes. Kids/babies bones are soft and constricting,mishaping shoes can press the bones in the feet into disfiguring shapes that the child won't complain about because of the softness of the bones doesn't cause pain, which means mum doesn't know that its actually damaging their feet.

Saying that lil miss was a toe walker and once we put her in proper soled shoes she began to walk properly...but then she was already walking... :D just not alone.

:puke: theyre bl**dy horrible!kiaras 7 and ometimes she 'borrows' my heels for dress up but its like an hour n shes had enough and only in the front room.i wont let her have heels only the normal 1cm teeny ones and she usually has clarks shoes anyway.

god the worlds going mad!

No way they are horrible! LOL Ivy will probably just be like me (5 foot nothing and when I wear the slightest heel I feel like I'm huge! I don't like it lol)

They are rank :puke: asthetically and morally.

This quote made me chuckle-
I think they're so cute. They're soft so they can't do any damage. When i have baby girls, i'm going to buy some for them..what a laugh!
:roll:

daftscotslass said:
Yuck, I think they look horribly tacky. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Ditto!

That is quite repulsive actually... who on earth in their right mind would allow their young daughter to wear them?? :shock:

i personally wouldn't, but what ever floats your boat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back