• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babies in hair salons

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I've got an appointment to get all my hair cut off today, going for a pixie cut again after talking about growing my hair to my OH and he said long hair makes me look like a giraffe in a wig :poke:. So short it is but I've got no-one to sit with my little style guru, the salon is ok with me taking him cos I asked but it's not dangerous for them or anything is it? xxxxxxxx

No, not dangerous at all. I've always brought my kids to the salon as babies.

I have to take my LO with me and it's always been fine. Just take something for amusement!

Yeah its fine, I wud say just try and get them to sit you by a window or a door just incase he doesnt like the smells. H loves going to the hairdressers as he gets fussed over!!
xxx

I'm going back blonde too but I'll do that at home when OH gets in

I think you need to post before and after shots!!

I'll wait to see if I like it first lol, if I do I'll do it tomorrow

I agree before and after shots!!!!! Also he will be fine just take some toys to amuse him :) have fun!!!!

xxx

i took keira when she was 3 weeks old and she slept all the way thru x

brave you BB - I'm leaving Harry at home this afternon while i go and get my hair done....although i wiol be acouple of hours due to colouring

Its Daddys lucky day as its chucking it down so no escaping in the pram if thebig man kicks off!!

I've taken him with me for a few fringe trims but haven't braved a full haircut they have a time limit on each customer I'd hate to be rushed.

Well it's cut lol and my little cherub slept all the way through it! He was a big hit with the staff lol. Now the platinum blonde is on and we are waiting for it to develop. Poor Albert is over the other side of the room cos of the dye but he keeps laughing at me so it might not be going as well as I'd hoped lol.

Helly I took a before photo but to be honest it was so shocking I'm not posting it.....I didn't think I looked that rough tbh I was a bit upset. But I'll put an after photo as long as my hair doesn't fall out with the dye :D

I'll bet you'll feel a million dollars when it's done

I sooooooo need a trip to the salon.

Well my scalp is on fire at the moment lol, had to put an ash blonde on it cos the platinum went a sort of duracell battery colour :D. I love the cut though, the man is a living god!

I too feel like a new woman- less hair, more highlights and 2 hours baby free!!

I'd forgotten how nice it is to have nice hair!

Mines gone a bit brassy so it makes me look old lol, might have to do a light ash brown instead. Trouble is having dark hair if I have a short cut I look like I'm wearing a helmet lol

Feels great!

Not necessarily, blue neutralises orange, purple neutralises yellow so depends which colour it is. If it's a bit yellow get a silver shampoo to cool it down but don't use it everyday! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back