• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

babies food 4 months plus

suzzi

Reaction score
I saw a thread about what your baby was eating each day and thought it was great but seemed to be for the older bubs.

id love to know what you feed your little one and how often when you start to wean x

today

some mushed peaches for breakfast didnt eat much dont think he liked them

puree potatoes, cauli, brocc, green beans for lunch with water, loved this

as well as his milk

he only eats few mouthfuls of them

So far today she's had fruit & yoghurt cereal mix and half a rusk (well half a half lol)
Haven't decided for dinner or pudding yet :)

Suzzi how old is your LO? At the moment I'm just giving Angel breakfast, which is usually just baby porridge but today I gave her banana sunrise cereal and she loved it :) xx

As well as milk mountains (about five times a day) Tom had:
Breakfast: Weetabix and whole milk
Snack: 3 pieces of tangerine (Blw)
Lunch: Avocado, Brown rice and kiwi
Drink: Little bit of watered down orange juice
Snack: Banana (Blw)
Dinner: Roast sweet potato, green beans (Blw) and stewed pear.

Finley is 5 months next week x hes a little hungry bum though x he does love a rusk soaked in his formula and will eat a whole one x

im just trying lots of different sorts of food at the moment x ive heard sweet potatoe is a good one to try x

franna what age did you start your LO blw?? xx

Hi Suzi
I tried him at six months but it was a little early and he couldn't grasp, just the odd thing. When he was just short of seven months i couldn't stop him. He grabs everything; even when i'm feeding him porridge he still has to have something in his hand. I'm really enjoying doing both.

My lo had milk at 745 then porridge and banana at 830. She will then have milk at 1130 and today is sweet potato for lunch. Yesterday we tried avocado and the mouth stayed firmly shut but I ad a portion of carrot defrosted which she loves o she had that. The timings are my challenge. Fitting it all in. When wil dinner be if bottle before bed is 645? Bath is 6.

Oh and silly question but suzzi what do you do with rusks? Mashed up in milk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back