when do babies eyes change?

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
was just wondering at what age babies eyes change from blue to whatever colour they are going to be?

I think all babies are differant. My boys havent changed yet.

I'm not sure but Dan's were really blue, they have just started to change to light brown.

Keeley's change with the weather... when its really hot they wil be clear blue...
when its chilly they wil be a greeny hazel colour :?

I think its by 6 months they wil change

Willows eyes are a different colour everyday one day they will be hazelish and the next they will be grayey blue

dylans are geting darker now and have been for about 3 weeks :(

Lennon's have been a gorgeous blue colour since he was born and they have stayed exactly the same since :dance: hope they don't ever change :pray:

I think its different in every baby. My sons with dark brown when he was born and so were my daughters... they havent changed, their still dark brown :D

My older 3 had changed by 6 months so I'm tempted to say 6 months. But Alex's are still blue (his dads are blue) and I'm still adamant they're going to change, so I'm saying by the time they're 18. Who am I kidding :lol:

Hi

I heard 6 months as well they will have their final colour
Katrina

Ruby has the brightest blue huge eyes and big long eyelashes, I so hope they stay like that, they are amazing and everyone comments on them!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back