Awwww how lovely is my Richard lol

Melanie

Reaction score
I was getting mightly pissed off with BT and the fact that we now have to wait another week for the net to be connected so today Richard went out and bought me a mobile pay as you go broadband dongle! Its pretty cool actually and nowhere near as expensive as i thought it would be, 15 quid for a 3GB connection for 30 days.
He also bought me a red 2002 Ford KA this morning, it gets delivered to the house all taxed, tested and ready to go on tuesday! And then because im a muppet who couldnt read a map to save my life he bought me a tom tom too :cheer:
Im off to order my new mobile phone contract now :rotfl: i cant believe how bloody expensive pay as you go mobiles are to run here! Im getting an orange contract one it will be cheaper, i've used 40 quid in the short time i've been back in the uk!

I love my Richard :lol:

:shakehead: Can you send him to my house?

How you settling in hun? You up for a play date soon?

jennywren said:
:shakehead: Can you send him to my house?

How you settling in hun? You up for a play date soon?

Im getting there slowly but surely! A playdate sounds great, anytime after wednesday will be fine with me :cheer: PM me your number hun and ill text you about it when my new phone gets delivered :rotfl:

He's so sweet :D Just tell him that I think Ford Ka's are not nice, though. My DH had one for 4 years and I was so glad to see the back of when he traded it in for a KIA Rio stationwagon two years ago :rotfl: Just be thankful you didn't get a yellow Ford Ka. Out here they're called Ford Kanaries (Canaries) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Melanie said:
I was getting mightly p*ssed off with BT and the fact that we now have to wait another week for the net to be connected so today Richard went out and bought me a mobile pay as you go broadband dongle! Its pretty cool actually and nowhere near as expensive as i thought it would be, 15 quid for a 3GB connection for 30 days.
He also bought me a red 2002 Ford KA this morning, it gets delivered to the house all taxed, tested and ready to go on tuesday! And then because im a muppet who couldnt read a map to save my life he bought me a tom tom too :cheer:
Im off to order my new mobile phone contract now :rotfl: i cant believe how bloody expensive pay as you go mobiles are to run here! Im getting an orange contract one it will be cheaper, i've used 40 quid in the short time i've been back in the uk!

I love my Richard :lol:

Is the dongle for your home computer? Where did he get a deal like that?? :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back