• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

away on holiday soon?

lillou

Reaction score
is anyone away on holiday soon? my and my OH are away to Salou on the 10th july :cheer: but leaving early to stay in a hotel for 2 nights before we fly, its our third time back to salou :oops: but its lots of fun there lol so is anyone going away anywhere this year?

Ooo have fun :)

We've already been away to lanzarote a month or so ago we had a great time 8)

We go to Scotland on Saturday! I can't wait I love Scotland! :cheer: :cheer:

ive been to salou ! been to florida this year so doubt ill be going elsewhere . havet paid florida off yet lmao

we had a week in wales beginning of may and we go to a 5 star villa with private pool (in lanzarote) on september 27th :cheer:

going to great yarmouth on monday i cant wait we are taking willow swimming for the first time :shock:

We went to devon a couple of weeks ago, just for a long weekend. OH doesn't want to take many holiday days off because he doesn't get any paternity leave so he'll be using holiday leave for a week then, which only gives him less than 2 weeks to last the rest of the year til next April.

Im not going anywhere this year got lots to pay for :sad: Harrys Christening, SIL Wedding, My 18th, Harrys 1st Birthday & Our first proper christmas in our flat but next year we're going to Spain for 2 weeks and Malta for 1 week :cheer:

Sarah&Braydon said:
im going to spain (alicante) in 3 weeks :dance:

Oh its fantastic there, my Nan & Grandad live there (have done for 15 years but they always end up coming back staying for 1-2yrs then the wanna go back lol) You'll have a great time hun!

oh good so glad somebody has been there and like it would u say it was alrite for B

Sarah&Braydon said:
oh good so glad somebody has been there and like it would u say it was alrite for B

Yeah it will be great for him, you've got pools, the beach, there is a zoo about and a water park (im not sure where abouts though)
You'd best take lots of piccys, I won't be jelous though........honest :shakehead:

hi sarah you will love it make sure you got to terra nature braydon will love all the animals and water park, i go in sept for the 4th time :D

We're going to spain in August(about half an hour south of alicante)! I cant wait Rhys' first holiday!!

xxx

lisanat said:
We're going to spain in August(about half an hour south of alicante)! I cant wait Rhys' first holiday!!

xxx

wen in august hun ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back