home from our holiday !!

rhian85

Reaction score
well we got home late yesterday afternoon :cry: we had 2 days of heavy rain on sat/sun but the rest of the week was lovely weather so im glad about that as it was forecast heavy rain al week :shock: we whent to see a lovely monestry , and had a tour of salou, tarrgona, barcalona.

christopher was a star , he enjoyed every minute and got a huge round of aplause from the audience in the hotel who were watching the blue/ el divo tribute act as he was up on the dnce floor clapping./dancing and bowing away :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: got some greta pics of him dancing :rotfl:

hotel was lovely..we were all inclusve so had loads of free booze and all the food u could eat (and we did ) 24hrs a day.. the hotel lso had a massive new built spa/sports area for this year (that we had no idea about as it was built after the holiday broucher was printed) for those on half board it would of cost 23euros for 3 hours in the spa but we got it all free and trust me it was HEAVEN!!!!!

we took OH's mum with us and she took christopher out durin the day while we chilled in the spa and she sat in our room at night while we sipped away at the free bar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i never knew i could drink so many cocktails :lol:

so we ad a lovely time but is great to be home :dance: :dance: :dance:

cabin crew were shit on the way home they handed the meals out 10mins before we landed and they were stone cold :( :( :( but hey we had fun and enjoyed it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you had a great time :D and i agree all the food you can eat is my idea of heaven !!!!:lol:

Sarah :wave:

glad you all had a greta time hun, was thinking about you :hug:

Welcome home Twinny!
Sounds like you had a great time.
I'm so glad. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members