away for christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
So after all my pressie buying and organising it has been decided that this year we are going abroad anyone have any suggestions in thinking of making a little stocking and doing santa pressies whilst we are away and then mummy pressies at home when we get back. I'm exciteD but also a little sad as I wanted to give m a traditional christmas but going on holiday will be amazing waking up and going swimming and to the beach so. What are your suggestions for keeping the spirit of christmas alive whilst abroad ?

Or not ...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I'm never been abroad :( def do little stockings to take though! x x

:( I'm thinking of doing her a little stocking with bits for the plane journey back we will probably travel in the everning so things like a blanket a book and then I'm at a loSs

Aww i hope you have a Fab time, will have a think of things for you x

Are you taking all lo's pressies hun?

I'd do stockings, also there are little 2ft white trees in poundland :lol: would fit in your case :)

Will you eat traditional dinner? X

You can still do xmas jammies, putting somethung out for santa etc :) loads of tinsel, its light and xmassy :)

We're going to have a bbq oo didn't think of getting decorations pound land are also doing mini sparkly reindeer :) ill get a few of those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back