avocado?

babsi

Reaction score
Kai has had sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, pumpkin, pear, apple, mango, banana, blueberries, peaches and has liked all of them but I tired him with avocado yesterday and he hated it. I did quite a big batch of it yesterday so don't want to waste it. Should I try mixing it with something sweeter like pear or apple and see if he likes it as avocado is quite a different taste to what he is used to.

Also how many ice cubes should he be having? 2 doesn't seem much now, should I go to 3.

Not sure about how many ice cubes, but Ella loves Avo with pear or apple. Not so keen on it with banana :)

Hi Babsi...

Naomi's been having about 3 cubes for her main meal since about the same age as Kai is.

She will now work her way through an entire tub of heinz fruitapura (aren't they brilliant, no additives, just fruit without the hassle) in a sitting and take four or five ounces of milk too, though like Sami's Damien her milk consumption has fallen off. If it's hot I'll offer her a baby juice at about 3 pm, between her two afternoon feeds. She'll drink the lot, probably because it's lighter.

Sue

Oscar LOVES avo and banana, but I think if you can mix it with anything else that may add sweetness. I also add a couple of teaspoons of greek yoghurt.

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back