Avent microwave steriliser anybody?

leckershell

Reaction score
Just to say, I have a Avent Microwave Steriliser free to the first person to reply on here.. (unless you want to donate a little for postage or buy Ryan a pressie.. lol)

I bought it brand new from Mothercare for £30 just before I had Ryan and used it until he was about 5 or 6 months. But it's clean and sterilised lmao. Also because I mostly breastfed, it wasn't used as often as it would have been if he was completely bottle fed. I'd take a picture but I'm sure you all know what a microwave steriliser looks like.

So if anybody was thinking of ebaying for one, I'm a trustworthy person happy to freecycle it on to somebody on here :) Just reply to this, and then PM me with your address if you're first to reply :) Saves me getting a full inbox!

It's in the original box and has still got the instruction booklet too (I think) but it's not difficult to use. I've also got some small avent bottles and teats (and lids of course) which you are welcome to if you'd like them. Also all been used but only occasionally, and even if you bought new teats it would probably be cheaper than new bottles. You don't have to have these if you don't want but I thought I'd offer anyway as they are no use to us now!

All the best,
Michelle x

bugger!

my mum lent mine to someone but can't remember who :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231