auuwwwwchh my back!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
im co-sleeping and dreamfeeding but omg.. my back and ribs kill from the feeding possition.. i have to get up at 6 to take painkillers i couldnt sleep through the pain.. i cant sleep in any possition.. its driving me mad!!!!

Can you put some extra pillows in bed Lisa to maybe get more comfortable, no advice othewr then that amd just wanted to give you some :hug:

Just tell yourself though your still breastfeeding and doing great. :D

it doesnt happen every night either which im finding a little weird..but when i do get it its agony..kinda like when theres a trapped nerve in my spine as well as when u pull ur rubs and when u breath u kinda jump.. awefull odd...

Ouch! I had something simillar when I was pregnant. But maybe your putting a real strain on something if your getting those pains.

Why not phone a bf helpline or phone your health visitor if she isnt one of the useles ones!

I hope it feels better soon as it sounds painful :hug:

Just wanted to send some :hug: :hug: :hug: . Backache is horrible. Try and get your OH to give you a bit of a back rub before bed might help a little. :hug:

My shoulders and hips kill when I'm co-sleeping/feeding. It's awful. I know how you feel :hug:

I get backache too... :hug: :hug: :hug: I put a pillow behind my back to lean back against...helps enormously :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back