Audi A3

3 doors are difficult to get the little one in and out of the back. and very awkward to fit the car seats.

my mum has the A3 quottro, she helps me the LEahs nursery run n the car seat fits fine in the back BUT she does find it hard with only being a 3 door, quite tricky to get lo in and out.

Gr8 points girlies

I didnt know it was 3 door, ok back to the drawing board! lol!

x

I have a 5 door audi a3 and I blummin love it, because it is german built it goes for quite a classy finish, it is very practical for thomas, I can fit his (big) buggy in the boot and his seat goes very nicely in the back, plenty of room, I have had thomas in his rear facing and his forward facing, plus I have had chloe (my neice) in at the same time with my sister in the front and paul in the middle of the babies - loadsa room, I have the a3 sportback special edition in black with silver roof rails - comes highly reccommended, go and buy one now!!!

my friend has one and Arianna's seat fits in no prob... I have an iso-fix seat, (the A# has isofixings too) and I think it is easier in the long run as the seat stays cliped in the car rather than pulling it in and out....

We have got the Audi A3 sportback, it's got 4 doors and the boot ( never sure if you class that as a door lol :oops: ) and has got a bigger boot area, it's fab :D

Xxx

i've got one and its 3 door... but seats come forward really far so its easy to get to the back (good if you have an isofix base also..... )
the boot is quite big also i think for a 3 door....

heres mine!
DSC00173.jpg

thanks so much for your help everyone this is deffo on my family car wishlist...

Im really tempted to get one of these babys but unsure its within my family budget...

mazda%20RX8%208.jpg

A girl can dream...

x

I've got one!!! An RX-8, that is! I love it, black with black and red leather interior. Alas, while ok for getting the baby around from time to time I couldn't honestly say it's a truly practical car for a young baby. So I usually drive our other car which has loads of boot space, and OH gets to use the Mazda. Am planning to use it more as Jude gets older though and doesn't need 10 tonnes of stuff with him every time we go out.

It is a fab car to drive though! :)

jenni32 said:
I've got one!!! An RX-8, that is! I love it, black with black and red leather interior. Alas, while ok for getting the baby around from time to time I couldn't honestly say it's a truly practical car for a young baby. So I usually drive our other car which has loads of boot space, and OH gets to use the Mazda. Am planning to use it more as Jude gets older though and doesn't need 10 tonnes of stuff with him every time we go out.

It is a fab car to drive though! :)

Damn you woman!!!!

:wall:

tehe ;) :hug:

My mate has one (the mazda) and a little car seat might fit in the back but the bigger age 9 months + ones would never fit in there!

Thanks Urchin thats useful to know...

have one of these atm so you can see why it needs to be changed...

mk2-pic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back