attention all pregnant ladies! Looking for some help!

corky

Reaction score
Can you please tell me if any of you had any of these as your early pregnancy symptoms:

having that 'empty stomach/hungry/tired' sick feeling like when you wake up in the middle of the night (if you get me)

stomach cramps

increase in clear discharge/mucus

bloated

VERY light period (pink/brown discharge)

diarreah (yuck!)

xxx

yep.....all of those, except the very light period part for me....

good luck xx

Had it all apart from light period but many girls say that's normal too. Also get tender boobs random aches and pains and my latest joy despite eating ten tonnes of fruit constipation....oh what an attractive lot we are!!! Xx

Had it all apart from light period but many girls say that's normal too. Also get tender boobs random aches and pains and my latest joy despite eating ten tonnes of fruit constipation....oh what an attractive lot we are!!! Xx

haha if you're trying to put me off it won't work ;) well i've just finished my so-called 'period' which consisted of five days (my full period length) of just pinky/browny water when i wipe, never needed any protection and i wore white pants haha. today i've had cramps and lots of cm and i called my doctor and she said i could well be pregnant. although i'm sceptical that implantation bleeding can last five days especially as it came when my period was due x

ive just replied in you other thread lol but yes i had the top 3 xxx

i thought it was just me who had diareah! but nope i got all of that, except the light period. x

All except cramps and light period.

My mum still had periods when she was pregnant with me :D look where that got her!!! Lol!

Yes indeed & still having the sicky middle of night feeling xxx

lol no i wouldnt want to put anyone off i just think its funny that pregnancy is always portrayed as "glowing happy ladys" and certaintly the first 3 months is happy ladies...with a whole lot more going on!!! including all those mentioned, sickness and extreame tieredness during day but insomnia when needing to sleep!
fingers crossed it was implantation bleeding, have you done a test?

lol no i wouldnt want to put anyone off i just think its funny that pregnancy is always portrayed as "glowing happy ladys" and certaintly the first 3 months is happy ladies...with a whole lot more going on!!! including all those mentioned, sickness and extreame tieredness during day but insomnia when needing to sleep!
fingers crossed it was implantation bleeding, have you done a test?

i will on friday, but my stomach is really cramping up at the moment which is very odd as i've never suffered cramps and my pretend period or whatever it was finished yesterday as scheduled, if it was implantation will a test even work yet? xx

as far as i know you can test from the first day after a "missed period" so that would be 5 days ago (if thats when it was due) also the line will be very faint and if its a negative doesnt mean you arent at ahigh enough level of hgc i used clear blue digital to determine pregnancy and this worked fine, also test your pee 1st thing in morning, you would technically be 4-5weeks now and line would get darker or more likely to be definate at 6 weeks ish

as far as i know you can test from the first day after a "missed period" so that would be 5 days ago (if thats when it was due) also the line will be very faint and if its a negative doesnt mean you arent at ahigh enough level of hgc i used clear blue digital to determine pregnancy and this worked fine, also test your pee 1st thing in morning, you would technically be 4-5weeks now and line would get darker or more likely to be definate at 6 weeks ish

thanks i'll give it a go on friday anyway, i'll let you all know, sorry for posting in the worng section i just needed advice from ladies who know from experience, hopefully i'll be joining you all in tri one very shortly! xx

thanks guys, i feel like i deserve it now it's been a long nine months! xx

I bought a test other day that claims works 5 days before not sure how true that is but I got a really bright line on day of missed period only cost a fiver too it was called predictor from wilkinsons it detects 12.5iu like I said tho not sure how accurate it is.

Can you please tell me if any of you had any of these as your early pregnancy symptoms:

having that 'empty stomach/hungry/tired' sick feeling like when you wake up in the middle of the night (if you get me)

stomach cramps

increase in clear discharge/mucus

bloated

VERY light period (pink/brown discharge)

diarreah (yuck!)

xxx

Yes everything except the diarreah! I have even lost a couple of clots!
But had two early scans now and so far all is well.
:dance:

I think different woman show different signs, but the major ones you have listed I think. I'm 5 weeks, all I have had are sore boobs and twinges. When does morning sickness start ?

I had all the above apart from the light period. All normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back