at what age did you potty train?

We started at two but not whole heartedly. We are training again now but Im not putting pressure on him because he could be incontinent from his condition.

Unbelievable how early some of you trained. Amazing!

I however dont see the point in teaching a child who can't pull their pants up and down to use a potty when you still need to do everything for them. Every child is different i guess :-D Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

I agree pudds. Training them as babys just doesnt feel right

my brother was a very active child and learned to walk at 8 months too so to be honest it wasnt that long befoe her could use the potty on his own. I agree you should do it when it feels right for you though.

Last edited:
Oh joshua is 2.5 and started being dry overnight x

My LO hated wet nappies and had sensitive skin so often I'd hold her over a potty or toilet to save her the discomfort. She's dry in the day now at 22 months but had used a potty regularly since about 6 months ( just that now she takes herself there on time if you know what I mean). She's been dry in the night for at least 6 months or so though as she would always wake up just before peeing and it was easier to just hold her over a potty then settle her if she wet the nappy and got upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back