At Last

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Jess1979, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Jess1979

Jess1979 Well-Known Member

I have been to the midwife again for my fortnightly appointment and at last the little fella has finally turned.

Now the midwife just wants him delivered asap as even though my blood pressure is high it is stable enough and before the swelling in my legs and feet get any worse.

Had I have known a dishy young trainee doctors was going to be at the appointment I would have had all my waxing done last weekend instead of this :)

I have my home visit next week can anyone tell me what to expect?

Plus a visit from the health visitor which I have got to put off as they have only given me a few days notice.

2. Mrs. KM

Mrs. KM Well-Known Member

Glad LO has turned! Do they plan on inducing you early? That is so funny about the waxing hahaha!

3. Jess1979

Jess1979 Well-Known Member

The midwife is going to see how my BP goes at the weekly appointments but fingers crossed he will come natural.

I have put my waxing off for 2 months its a good job a carnt see my bikini line but I thing I need a good old waxing so as I would put it they wont have to get the weed whacker out lol :lol:

4. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

Lol! Glad he's turned hon! X

5. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

Glad he's turned, shame you didn't know about the doctor :). Bless. Xx