At 9 months, 1 week, and 3 days....

GBLiz

Reaction score
Anjali rolled!

From front to back.

This was after half an hour of 'rolling practise' with me.....she only did it once, and it took her about 5 minutes to complete the roll.....but still IT WAS A ROLL!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: Yay! well done Anjali!

This is where the fun starts now! nothing will be safe ever again! :lol:

Woooo Anjali!

Connie has been ABLE to roll for a while, she just CHOOSES not to. I suspect your daughter is the same! Laziness!!!!!! :cheer:

debecca said:
Woooo Anjali!

Connie has been ABLE to roll for a while, she just CHOOSES not to. I suspect your daughter is the same! Laziness!!!!!! :cheer:

No...she really couldnt!! She would try all the time! ometimes i would put her on her side so she was half way there -and she would wiggle and grunt and try to get one way or the other but she couldt!!

Problem is she sticks one arm in the way and arches her back so she gets completely stuck.

I thought once she had done it once she might get it but i think it was a fluke as she's back to being stuck again now lol

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Faith has just learnt to do it too! Before she'd get nearly there and get an arm stuck.

No stopping them now!

Awwww and wooooo at the same time :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

She may well get the hang of it properly now and before you know it be off an running.

yeay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: way to go Anjali!clever girl.now nothings safe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well done Anjali! :cheer:

I'm hoping Rudy will learn to roll before he is 1! :lol:

x

Well done Anjali :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have a lazy 'roller' too. She used to do it more often, but now only chooses to do it every now and again.

My LO is finally a bit happier on her tummy though (meaning that I don't have to be on the floor entertaining her) :cheer: She would still rather be walked around all day (not good for mummy's lower back)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back