More bleeding today and pain-Another Update! 22.56pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
ahh sweetie sorry the bleeding started back up again love
Our you going to contact your docs agian ??
sarah :hug:

Going to keep an eye on it.

If I called them today they would not believe that the doc yesterday was not very good. They would just quote her stupid comments and would just think I am playing up. So just resting. Gonna see how it is tomorrow.

Hi Sarah - thank you for asking.

Have had some pains and mucus discharge today. So, had a bath. Still aching, but still just resting for now.

Feels like baby is pressing low down and under my ribs. So, I do think it is a biff baby.

That with the SPD and hernia - dont think I can take anymore.

Came out the loo with my tissues yesterday and said to my best mate 'look whats happening now!' :rotfl:

Luckily she wasn't phased, as she is a senior radiographer and sonographer and has seen much worse in her career lol

I ended up leaning over my birth ball because of my back...The started sobbing about how I couldn't take anymore. :cry:

Trying to stay paerked up, but finding it very hard now :(

awwwwwwww love
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
wish i could think of advice to help but cant sorry
ummmm :think:

music play music to the bump it moves my collier off me baby einstien classical music works or good up beat music.

stairs my anti- natal lady said walk up and down the stairs sideways this helps to ease the baby of pressure points

Mabye get you mate to give you a back massage with coco butter thats lovley and sooths baby

chew on ice cubes eat...... ice cream...... fizzy pop 8)

hot water bottle just not boiled

i find a shower is better as i place the shower head to pulse the water jet right where the pain is on my back

and also the good old on all fours and rocking

cant think of anything else

sorry hun your in pain :hug: hope your get some relife soon :pray:

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time of it :hug: :hug: Hope the bleeding eases off and that bubs moves position so you feel more comfortable. Perhaps it is a sign that it won't be too long now :hug: :hug:

Thank you ladies. I am back in bed again. On my lap top. Started getted uncomfortable pains in my tummy and back again. Still hurts sitting here....But there is not the same pressure as when I stand up.

I am getting so depressed. Havent even done my hair or dressed today.

Scared bubs will come early and will be unwell. But then don't know how much more I can face either.

The one thing that keeps a little smileon my face is, other than suggesting bubs is a biff, the baby has always been very healthy. Great heartbeat, formed great. So, will just have to accept that the door on the oven may be broken, but at least the baby is cooking well :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back