• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Asda - Huggies Coupon

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi, if anyone has the coupon i think from either Emma's Diary or the Bounty magazine for the huggies newborn starter kit which is 'half price' from asda - they have currently reduced these to £3 in the asda baby event .........
but the coupon actually takes off £2.50 from the price of the kit so i actually got the starter kit for 50p!! So i got 27 nappies, 1 pack of 64 baby wipes and a hat for 50p!!!!!:dance:

Hehe! It was the same when we went in for them during the last Asda Baby and Toddler event! Good eh?! :)

I know i never knew i would get so excited to get nappies and wipes for 50p lol!!! Why not save some money where you can!! I can't believe how many bargains are around at the moment!!!

I'm not 12 weeks yet, so I'm banning myself from buying things.... but it's so hard not to when they are bargains like that!!!
I'm going to send my coupon to my mum, and she can get it for me instead xD

Ooooh I have that voucher. I will get to Asda asap!

excellent! every time i get a voucher i take it in and grab what ever is on offer! lol x

I got it for 50p aswell as was on offer when i got it lol then iv come to the conclusion that im not going to be using huggies and i have like 3 packs now :( I dont even think i will be trying them this time either as the hassle i had with my daughter in them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back