Asda Tests

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Thought i would leave a comment about these tests to save people doing the same as myself.

I was convinced was pregnant and did several Asda tests all coming back negative.

Got my self a digital clearble kit and both came back pregnant.

Other half was desperate to tell everyone but i wouldnt until i got a positive of of the Asda.

So i sent him out on his push bike in the snow at 11pm at night( he had had a couple of beers so couldnt drive) to Asda.

He returned and i took test still negative happened to pick it up five minutes later and it read positive.

So the long and short of it is my other tests were probably positive to im just not patient enough to wait five minutes for the result.

( i did look in the bucket the test i took two days before was positive)

sorry you didnt have any luck with the asda tests hun i have used them on last 2 pregnancies and found them very good results came up almost straight away and i was using them about 4 days before my period was due so i wasnt expecting to get a result at all
hmmmm think i might avoid using them for testing this time round thanks for this
congratulations on your pregnancy hope you have a happy healthy 9 months xxxxxxxx

I just posted about the Asda tests earlier this morning on the "ebay test" thread....I had the same problem, when I was pregnant at the start of the year...

Every other test I did said positive, but I had to wait 5-10 mins to get a BFP off the asda tests...and that was at 9 weeks pregnant!

Rach....I think Asda have changed the tests in the last few months, as the ones we got in January were diffrent from the Asda ones we have bought previous.

I used an Asda test when i found out i was pregnant and found it right good!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back