ASDA -accepting coupons/vouchers even if product not bought!

mdsremos

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, especially considering how expensive our little one's basic supplies can be, did you know that if you have a money off coupon for any product that they stock you can use it at the till even if you havent got that item in your trolley, to a maximum of 10% off the total bill!!!!

I do this everytime I shop and apply for loads of money off coupons so I can use them on the products I really buy!

For example £20.00 of shopping (without any nappies), I can use a £2.00 pampers voucher and it just comes off the bill as normal!!! How good a saving is that! It is standard policy in all stores and I just ask at the till if I can use some money off vouchers and just hand them over...all they are interested in is the expiry date and they even accept ones that are printed off the internet which is great as with some sites there is no limit as to how many you can print....I printed off 10 Organix 50p off their fruit bars and used loads of them at the till.

I thought they accepted coupons from other stores but only if you bought the actual item. I have got loads of coupons that I have never used because I don't buy the items but now I will beable to use the them :D

May work in other stores but Morrisons don't do it. Have heard from other people that Asda and Tesco do it though.

We took a load of vouchers to Asda before Christmas and they said they'd only take of £7.50's worth :( The woman at the till took all the vouchers away and only then told me there was a limit so I asked for some back.

Sainsburys are a bit unpredictable. Sometimes they take them if you don't buy the stuff and sometimes they don't. Seems to depend on who serves you. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back