Money Off Coupons For PG Tests!

DebbieM

Reaction score
Thought that this may be of some use to those in here who buy test after test. You can get 5% off at the following sites by using the following coupon codes:

Discount coupons - 5% and 10%

Can be used on www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk and www.valuemed.co.uk

Spend over £5 on goods and use this coupon code SUM5%

Spend over £150 on goods and use this coupon code SUM10%

Please feel free to pass our coupon codes onto family and friends, chat groups etc

Coupons valid until end of August 2007.
One coupon per order
Coupons can be used multiple times
To use coupon code enter the code exactly as it is typed above and then click update

Hope it's of use to some of you :)

OOO - that could be very helpful hun :hug:

(wish I'd seen it before I've spend neraly £150 on tests though... :oops: )

Never mind :rotfl:

MM, if you get an account with them you can save 5% on everything, including pregnancy sups and all sorts. It's very good. I joined after i paid a load out for an opk and a load of Pregnacare in preparation :)

It's quite a good website.

Still might be worth joining.

Ohhhh, i forgot to say Congratulations by the way! :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So happy for you! That's brilliant! So what tricks did you use this month to help things along? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug:

Thank you :hug:

BD'd at least every day (barr a couple when I wasn't feeling well)
(Although didn't BD on the day I ovulated so don't panic about when you ovulate)
I didn't put mylegs in the air and I went to the loo every time after BDing within 3minutes :hug:

So in short you relaxed a bit! :)

Brilliant! Good luck with it and have a happy and healthy 9 months! :hug:

I've gotten to the point now where i'm just going with the flow, don't even know when AF is due now as i didn't Ov until around CD24, just going to have to take towels wherever i go and see what happens! :) Plenty of time! :)

Good idea - I removed my ticker so I couldn't obsess.

I was still on here a every day going through my symptoms, but I find it really uncomfortable to lie with myl egs in the air so I didn't do that and it feels so gross 'down there' after BDing so I have to run to the loo :rotfl:

Be careful with this site,( www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk) i orders a big batch of PG test cheepies. they were fab.

only thing 2 days later my card details were cloned, & i lost some money out my account, i had not used my card anywhere else so know it wa them

:hug: :hug:

mum2be? said:
Be careful with this site,( www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk) i orders a big batch of PG test cheepies. they were fab.

only thing 2 days later my card details were cloned, & i lost some money out my account, i had not used my card anywhere else so know it wa them

:hug: :hug:

That's terrible! Sorry to hear that. I've used them a couple of times and not had any problems (i monitor my accounts very closely as my MIL had £15000 worth of fraudulent purchases on her credit card, not bad for someone who only had a £1000 limit) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back