• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh :( :( :(

tinker_bell

Reaction score
Hi all,

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH - sorrry, I just needed to get that off my chest!

I feel like I'm stuck in such a limbo - it's 2 weeks and 5 days since 'potential conception' and I still don't know one way or another!

I've felt so 'pregnant' for a week + now but I tested negative yestersay (although I tested later afternoon) today I've felt nauseous all day, and was just scraping last nights chinese away into the bin and I had to rush to the loo and be sick.

I have no sign of my period, although I have period like pains every night and I feel sure it will come the next day - and NADA! I keep peering at the tissue looking for the tiniest trace of red (sorry, TMI!)

My tummy even feel different, kind of like a full bladder - even after it;s empty - HMMMMMMMM!!!

OH is not being very sympathetic noe as he's taken the negative test as gospel .....

I don't even think I could be making myself feel pregnant as I wasn't trying to conceive as such. . . . confused :think:

It's driving me crazy not knowing. I wish I could just know, or get my period - so I can stop driving myself mad with it! I really didn't think I'd be like this!!

x

Maybe wait a couple of days and go buy your self a CB digi that way youl know one way or the other but if you have any concerns maybe go and see you doc. All the best sweety. :pray: :hug:

yeah i would go to the docs too hun. Some men just dont understand how much it stresses us out :roll: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back