arguments already this weekend.

I agree with other girl - you should do something about it! Your little one will be seeing all this!!

I would have rammed the toast down his throat but saying that im in a bad mood anyway, I feel like smashing my oh in face with a frying pan cos he doesn't want any tea! Xx

I think a Bruise-Free-Groin-Slap is in order!!!!

:hug: you are doing fab hunny and don't let anyone tell you different! xxxxxxxx

Hmmm, my husband and I can get fairly heated over small things when we are both tired, and we shout and swear and say horrid things (though never in front of the baby). I've been called a lot worse names, though I give as good as I get. Of course it is abuse but relationships are really hard! I think everyone is underestimating the amount of stress having a baby can create and give him a little bit of a break. A lot of men handle the pressure, the change and the tiredness just as badly and no-one remembers their needs or that they might be suffering from PND, it is actually quite common. Its a massive upheaval for both parties. Anyway...... I know none of us should put up with abuse but sometimes shouting and letting off steam actually helps us clear the stress a bit. I'm sorry you had to put up with it but maybe it isnt the relationship issue some people think it is, maybe it is just a symptom of him having a hard time adjusting. :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back