ANGRY!!!!

roxanne

Reaction score
Oh my god. Today my oh had the day off so he offered to take Dylan to get weighed for me, seeing as i hardly ever get a break and i have my turn taking him to an appointment tomorrow for his injections. The health visitor kept asking why i wasn't there and kept going on about post natal depression, watched over oh while he got Dylan dressed, gave him a lecture because he had a bit of dry skin on his leg, asked why he hasn't had his vaccinations yet so oh told her they're tomorrow and she asked if he's sure!? and moaned that we hadn't had him weighed for 4 weeks even though my hv told me to go every 3 or 4 weeks. Anyway, she gave him a prescription for the dry skin and when oh went to the chemist to pick it up, the woman said to him it must be hard being a single dad to a little baby!!!

So, my oh takes Dylan on his anywhere that means i must be depressed or oh is a single dad!?!?!

This has made me really angry, they keep going on about fathers being equal and stuff so why is it a problem for him to take the baby out for half an hour without the mum :evil:

Anyone else had anything like this? Am i over-reacting being angry?!

no iv never had that but my boyf hasnt taken millie anywhere without me yet. but yes that wouldve annoyed me too!

I thought about making a complaint. Luckily we have a few different child health clinics at different places round here so i don't have to go to that one again.. My health visitor is really nice so i think i'll stick to her clinic in future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back