cot bed duvet OR single duvet

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Jake is still in his cot at the moment and has got a cot bed size duvet and cover. When he goes in to a bed probably in about 6 months time we are going to do his room up. He has got a cot bed but i'm not sure if I should buy bedding to fit the cot size duvet or if I should buy a single duvet cover and bedding to fit it. I'm just thinking that if I buy bedding to fit the cot size duvet it won't last as long and it's also harder to get bedding for them but then if I buy a single duvet will it look to big for the cot bed. What have you all done? Also it says the cot bed lasts up to 10 years (it's an Argos cot bed) but I can't see it lasting that long. How long did your little ones stay in their cot beds?

hi hun.. i found charlottes cot duvet to thin for winter.. so i got ehr a single duvet and cover.. and i tucked the extra duvet up under the matressit did raise the end a little.. but she never slept down the bottom anyways as she was only little..if you can get a cot bed duvet and cover maybe it would be best.. i though the bed part lasted untill they were 5ish.. anyways.. im gonna do the same with teds i think.. and probaly make the duvet and cover smaller on the sewing machine.. :) good luck if you find any good deals let me know coz i havnt got teds a duvet for his cot yet.. he jsut has blankets..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back