Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

setdse

Reaction score
Hi girls. Any of you begining to wish your little ones were here already??
I have 7w and 2 days till im due and it seems to be taking forever! :roll:

I want him to stay in there nice and long to make sure he's nice and healthy but im beginning to get annoyed he's not here. Next friday is my last day at work and then i have taken 4 weeks holiday that leads straight in to 2weeks maternity before he is due. But now i know that once this week is over its going to go so slow and im gunna end up driving myself mad!

I really do feel for those who go over their due date.... to think it could be another 9 weeks just makes it all that worse! Am i being reallly silly?

Thing is tbh even tho baby wise im more prepared than i thought i'd ever be.... we still can't find a flat to live in.

Nothing seems to be getting sorted on the flat front and its freeking me out! What if he does come and we havent sorted a flat?? Im renting a room and there's no way i can live there with a baby!

Arggggh!:wall2:

I seriously just want to scream! :mad:

Awww hugs! I'm not at the stage where I want baby here yeah but I know I will be soon. You should defo make the most of your holidays and mat leave before baby comes and plan things to keep yourself occupied! Hope you get a flat sorted soon. I'm starting nursery decorating today! X

i think with 7weeks left u will get days where u just want ur LO here now and then days where u think i still have this to do ect so u dont mind the waiting
am expecting to go over so am fighting the i want him here now thoughts lol

rere you only have 24days max! left! i got 50 odd and thats of he's on time! :/

I know im glad he's in there safe especially with some the probs they get if they are prem.

I think its more of a case of i want everything sorted and ready and to start things. Im quite an organised person so not knowing where im living in the next month or so is stressing me out...

Why is noone renting??
Seriously you'd be lucky to see a property on the private market in my area! the Agents arent too bad but just cant find a guarantor! Its like one thing after another pushing us back!

Argh!

I was once in ur postition tho and i was in and out of hospital am not gnna say they will be here when there here cause grr makes me wanna scream when people say that.
best of luck finding a place

Im the sameish, not quite wanting baby now, but within the next few weeks when we finally buy our baby bath, yes! Don't you wish there was just a big fat fast forward button for time? 'fast forward ten weeks please!' x

Im really impatient to meet mine now, although everyone says make the most of knowing he/she is safe in there!

well looks like the flat situation is sorted now... and we can be moved in 2 weeks! so once we have unpacked and settled he's only gunna be a few weeks away! Eeeek! pinkymum you were right i just need to keep busy i think and then time will fly by :D xx

well looks like the flat situation is sorted now... and we can be moved in 2 weeks! so once we have unpacked and settled he's only gunna be a few weeks away! Eeeek! pinkymum you were right i just need to keep busy i think and then time will fly by :D xx

Oh that's great news about the flat! Yeah the keeping busy is easy for.me to say lol, I bet I'll be a right moan nearer due date. But someone said to me last week to make the most of the last three months so I intend to :)
X

oh yea! i mean if i think about it this pregnancy has gone so quick! its 9mnths that we'll never get back! and 9mnth of being us and not a mummy!

congratz on your house! will be a great way to keep your mind occupied! x

congrates onthe house u will have time to make up ur lil ones nursery as u wish :) x

I was like that with my last pregnancy, just couldn't wait to have my baby but obviously didnlt want him prem. This time i am totally different it could change though lol. I think I ma the only pregnant woman that wants baby to stay in as long as possible, maybe its because i know its my last baby and want to make the most of being pregnant and am really loving it, plus my youngest is only 13 months old and i want as much time as possible just us in the day as other 4 are in school now, plus i think i am tired now wait till baby cmes and i will know what tired is with 2 little ones close in age lol.
glad you got a house now though to move into soon that will be great and take up alot of your time.

its so exciting... we keep walking round shops and seeing things... lol seriously we have gained more new stuff for the house than we had in our own stuff before!

Gained a microwave today.... next door neighbor said she doesn't use hers! :D

Same here, when we got offered our house everyone was offering us bits and bobs ! x

its great. its just the big things like a sofa and wardrobes that we have left and the bits for our lil mans room.

same here, we just need to get our couch, and we have been given our drawers and what not ! They are a bit old fashioned but will do until we can afford some new nice ones :) x

i found a sofa today. In a charity shop but perfect condititon. Nothing stylish but a nice throw and no one will know the difference! £40 inc delivery. :D bargain really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back