Arghh I hate work!!

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Just wanted to vent really, I go back to work today after having time off cause of the whole MC thing. And its really getting me down. Im used to office city jobs and since having noah I decided to get a little local part time job in a shoe shop, I no longer have a car so jobs are limited to my little village now. And I bloody hate it! I want to give up now but I need to have that little bit of income so I dont have to go to OH every time I want to buy anything. Hopefully I will have my own business up and running soon but it cant come soon enough, I hate sticking shoes on old womens bunions and ingrown toe nails euuughh. Thats been one of the reasons I want to get PG so soon is so I can have maternety leave!!
Anyone have any ideas on how I can make some money please feel free to let me know.

I havent any ideas but i know how you feel, im awaiting news on a job where i can work from home but it will probably be another month or so and untill then i still have the jobcentre on my back.

Soirry work is getting you down hun, I stay at home but instead of OH asking me for money, it all comes into my account so he still has to ask me :lol:

How come you don't have a car now? I really hope you get your BFP soon babe, it's the best excuse to leave work. :hug:

I used to have a smart car only its not the worlds most practicle car for a family so I sold it when Noah was born. We actually have 5 cars a the mo, but only one is a practicle every day car which OH drives to work, the rest are fun weekend driver, fun cars! Once the new business starts I will be making hopefully enough momey to stop working, and I have just had a call 10mins ago to say the web design stuff has been done and I have the designs to look over this evening, so fingers crossed sooner rather than later!! If I manage to get preggers within the next couple of months, I will stick it out till maternety leave can kick in so at least I get 6 months of pay for doing nothing, which will really help cause I also have to pay my uni fees, arghhh so much going on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back