ARGH!!!!

hev&madi

Reaction score
on tuesday i will be down to just over 10 weeks to go :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

im getting so scared now!

I know hun scary isn't it,this pregnancy has gone so fast :D xx

yesterday i saw my baby niece (5 and a half months) and i was thinking i want a baby! then i thought oh im having one! yey! lol

Bless you hun,sometimes i forget for a minute,god knows how though :lol: xx

Wait till you get down to 5 weeks before you're due and you'll be like GET IT OUT OF ME! :lol:

yeah, it just flies towards the end! This time next week...... :D

i know what you mean, i said to my bf i was getting excited coz our little bump will be here in 8 weeks oh my god!!!! 8 weeks !!!!!!!!

I felt like my pregnancy was flying but now I have the feeling its going to drag! I am fed up with being pregnant and I have everything ready really so I'm just ticking off the days!

im counting down the hours now lol, i thought that itd go really fast but in the last few days its dragged annoyingly!!

feels like im a kid waitin for xmas again!! :rotfl:

well i am hoping it will go fast as i am leaving work on wed so i am just waiting to see my bubs:)

I felt it was flying by but now its slowed down to a complete snail like drag and I'm desperate to get it over with. Fed up with back ache, cramp, swollen feet, crap clothes, heartburn.............oh the list is endless :roll:

i will agree with that, i just want all the worrying to be over and for lil bump to be here:)

i think it is going really quick for me because we still need to move house so time seems to be flying :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back