50 days!!!

I know remember back in the 2nd tri when it all seemed so far away??? I really thought it would start to drag but5 its all going past at lightening speed :shock:

skatty said:
I know remember back in the 2nd tri when it all seemed so far away??? I really thought it would start to drag but5 its all going past at lightening speed :shock:

I totally agree with you there Skatty; it doesn't seemed to have slowed down. :D

I am good thanks Hev; getting a bit nervous but think I am more excited :D

I cant believe we're all down to less than 50 days. Ive got 27 days and ike princess puddles Im ready for the baby but not the pain!

I looked round the maternity ward where i want to have babe (hopefully) and it made me realise how close it is now. The next time I go there I will be in labour!!

xx

hevwithbump said:
do you get your own private room????

You get your own room for established labour & the birth but once your all cleaned up you go into in a room with atleast 4 beds where other new mums and babies are (well thats what happens at my Hosp, they all have different rules now days)

Have you decided where you are going yet hev?,It's just like puddles has said at ashford but at canterbury you have your own little room throughout :D xx

ive got to see the midwife this week and were going to ask her if we cann have a look round both :cheer:

29 days for me oh lordy how scary is that, 4 weeks to go tomoz yey :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back