arggghhhhhhhhhhhh

amy

Reaction score
hi ladies sorry haven't been on for while........hope your all well xxx :hug:

where was i oh yes aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh, as you know im over due, my mw is now taking my LMP date :x 14th !!!!!!!!!! can you f**king believe it....i cant carry on like this i cant walk anymore due to SPD....which ive had for about 2 months :( had sweep yesterday nothing has happened,to top it off my MW doesnt want to see me now as i have induction date ........ guess when 26th MAY!!!!!!!!! HOW LONG CAN ONE WOMAN WAIT :x :x :x :x I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT .... im soooooooooo upset...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

That must be so annoying, just think though, if baby doesn't come before LO will be here in just 8 days time!! :cheer: I'd love to know my LO's arrival date!!

Oh honey.... :hug:

Hope baby comes on its own before the 26th... that is ages away! Try and stay positive and busy, as much as you can! :hug:

hey hun

thats crap wot the mw is doin! like u im overdue now but only just as was due yesterday.
I also had an attempted sweep yest to try get things goin but it was a newly qualified mw that done it n she said my cervix was too far back she couldnt reach so she asked the consultant to try n basically her answer was well if u cant reach then im not gonna be able to either!! so now av to hang about til nxt wed for another! grrrrr

Its so annoying huni am with u totally on this one so lets scream together aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh! :x :rotfl:

Take care n a hope ur wee one makes an appearance very soon

Kazz
Due 16th May 2007 :( 1 day over

oh hun *BIG HUGS* :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

and there is me moaning about me getting fed up :roll: i'm so sorry how annoying is that.... i would be going be nuts :x

:pray: i'll be praying that you go in to labour very very soon :pray:

and the spd i'm not even going to get started on that :hug:

oh hun *BIG HUGS* :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

and there is me moaning about me getting fed up :roll: i'm so sorry how annoying is that.... i would be going be nuts :x

:pray: i'll be praying that you go in to labour very very soon :pray:

and the spd i'm not even going to get started on that :hug:

oh no, ur still waiting! how frustrating 4 u :hug:
sending u lots of labour dust *******************

What a nightmare!! We all focus on our due date and then to have that put back after you're due must be so annoying. :wall:

You poor thing, I'm sending lots and lots of labour dust your way.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

How frustrating for you!

At least it gives you some extra time to go into labour naturally which is better for all concerned.

Fingers crossed. x

:hug: Sending lots of birth dust for you, hope LO arrives soon :hug:

liking all this labour dust ladies :hug: :hug: :hug: think something might be happening getting alot of mucus stuff and weird tightenings, i really want to lay down but i dont want to stop anything happening...... i cant cope with the fact that i still could have 9 days to go.....it feels like ground hog day in this house....get up and do the same bloody thing as i cant get out the house :( keep sending moi that dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck, Amy! Sounds like your off to a good start! Thinking of ya :hug: :hug:

Good luck Amy. I hope the sweep has started you off. :hug:

Hi

So sorry hun how aweful that must be for you .
Labour dust to you and i think LO will come by the time the weekend is over :)
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back