Aren't dreams cruel sometimes?

leesey

Reaction score
I had a dream last night, really realistic without any of the silly stuff that normally makes you realise it's a dream.
In the dream I got a really strong bfp on an internet cheapie, and I'd only tested on the off chance! It seemed like such a normal run-of-the-mill day and then I got so happy about the bfp.
I woke up and for a minute or so I thought I was pregnant :(

I have had similar dreams, you wake up so disappointed! :(

I had a dream night before our 12 week scan that I was even holding our baby and it smiled at me!!! Crazy as it was so strange, unfortunately I had a missed mc, still think about that dream x

Ive had that. Love it but hate it at the same time.
xxx

I had a dream night before our 12 week scan that I was even holding our baby and it smiled at me!!! Crazy as it was so strange, unfortunately I had a missed mc, still think about that dream x

It's cruel isn't it? It gives you such a sense of happiness and hope and then when you wake up it's gone. I can still feel the feeling of my heart skipping a beat :cry:

I didn't realise this was an early early symptom? I knew of vivid dreams in pregnancy but I didn't think you could get them very early on. Some people reporting them from 3-4DPO up to getting a positive test.
Of course I saw it on the symptom checker, I can't keep away from it :(

Fingers crossed it's a symptom!! :dance:

Yeah a lot of times dreaming of a bfp is a sign on getting a bfp.

Unfortunately when I dreamt of a bfp, it was just wishful thinkin :(

Twinkle that is so sad, so sorry to hear that. That dream will stay with u forever! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Had a really vivid dream last night that my MUM was pregnant!! She was due 7 weeks on Saturday and my dad only just told me at a party we were holding for my mum. I remember everything everyone said to me in the dream, how drunk my sister was, and I even remember thinking at the time 'really mum? you're 55!!' when I found out she was pregnant!
Oh dear the mind does do strange things.

Ah, those dreams can be really bittersweet. I used to (and sometimes still do) have dreams of very clear BFPs and I used to think it was a sign. I'm still here and still TTC so now, the only sign I believe will be two dark lines! :rofl:

But who knows? FX for you.:) x x

Ah, those dreams can be really bittersweet. I used to (and sometimes still do) have dreams of very clear BFPs and I used to think it was a sign. I'm still here and still TTC so now, the only sign I believe will be two dark lines! :rofl:

But who knows? FX for you.:) x x

I'm just being a wee bit silly really when I say I think it could be a sign, cos really a dream's a dream!! It makes sense that I've been having pg-related dreams cos right now it's all I think about.
Of course if I get my bfp on the 25th I'll be saying aah the dreams told me it would happen :p

Lol, I normally have loads of dreams when I've been thinking about something, my most recent was that I was actually starring in the film Planet of The Apes!! :rofl:

I'd been thinking how DH and I hadn't seen the new remake and all of a sudden I'm dreaming that I'm one of the actors! :rolleyes:

x x

Lol, I normally have loads of dreams when I've been thinking about something, my most recent was that I was actually starring in the film Planet of The Apes!! :rofl:

I'd been thinking how DH and I hadn't seen the new remake and all of a sudden I'm dreaming that I'm one of the actors! :rolleyes:

x x

I was in Big Bang Theory a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't like an actual actor in the show, I was in the show, just standing there while everybody went about their business of being ridiculous scientists. Imaginations are funny.

Lol, crazy eh? Hopefully this one isn't just your imagination, genuinely wish you the best of luck hun. x

Hopefully, I've never had such a strong sense of reality when having a dream, there's normally something silly telling me that it's a dream, but this one was so real, and I actually remember the feeling welling up inside me as I read the bfp.
If I don't get a bfp I'm going to fall out with my imagination forever.

Lol! My sister had very vivid dreams when she was pregnant so it can happen. x

I have also had dreams like that and you are right they feel so real and you really do wake up and have to think is that real!

I have my fingers crossed that it is a sign for you and that you get your :bfp:

xx

*Bumped up for Joanna!!*

I know how you feel!!

wouldn't it be lush if it really was a sign?! I have had 2 dreams in the space of maybe 3 or 4 nights where I was pregnant...man they were some gooooood dreams! got a long time til i test though...only 1 dpo today so I reckon its nothing more than wishful thinking! *secretly hope im wrong though and I get bfp*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back