Are You Sure?

BabyLove

Reaction score
Just Wondering How Many Of Us Have Chosen Our Babys Name & Are Pretty Sure Its Deffinate?

I Have Had Mine Picked For a Few Months Now & Its Deffinately Her Name :) Anyone Else? xx

Keeley was Keeley from 20 weeks pregnant.
Wel Keeley-Paige in full :)

Been wobbling over girls names! Our boys name (REECE) has been fairly definate since about 15 weeks - but the girls name I have changed my mind about 5 times - but really like HANNAH and am sticking with it for now at least!

we r having Jessica Leigh for our little girl already got a little boy who i s called Joshua Martin

if Braydon had been a girl he was gonna be breigh-anna from about 30 weeks pg

Arianna-Skye was always going to be our girls name, even before I was pregnant.... and when we have a son he will be Archie-Chevis

We already picked our names before i got pregnant so she was always going to be called Lola if we had a boy we was going to call him Travis :D

leah's stuck since i was about 6 weeks pregnant :rotfl:
was going to be lewis for a boy

We had the middle names picked very early on [Removed personal information]

Last edited:
Kimbo said:

I freaked out when i was in labour... i was convinced the sexing scan was gonna be wrong so i picked Lewis as the boys name if Keeley came out a boy :lol:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Kimbo said:

I freaked out when i was in labour... i was convinced the sexing scan was gonna be wrong so i picked Lewis as the boys name if Keeley came out a boy :lol:

hahaha thats what i was like
but now weve had it confirmed another 2 times due to the TWO scans where she was being naughty :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Having suffered the brunt of my parents poor choice in names, which has led to years and years of people making fun of my name... Naming your child is big business to me... and I have to get it right.

But I like the individuality of a name, so I am not posting it here incase someone steals it... :rotfl: Besides Tia was going to be called Raven but when she popped out she just didn't suit the name... so you can have your name 100% but it might not suit your baby... :)

If it's a girl it's definitely been Caitlyn Jessica from 6 weeks i just love it. Dilemma over boys name though, we don't have one lol

we have 2 names , one has stuck more then the other but we dont talk about it untill he comes as we wanna see what he looks like ?!

My Grandads middle name is Addison and my Gran is Martha so we took the 'M' from Martha and our wee girls name was decided before the sexing scan. If she was a boy then we had chosen Owen :D

yep pretty sure now. Got two we really like so we will have a look at her and see what she suits :D

we were undecided really until i was about 36 weeks pregnant! i hated choosing names it was an absolute chore. the releif when we finally found a name we BOTH liked and no-one else had was wonderful!

We haven't got a clue what we're calling our baby boy! We can't agree on anything :? I didn't relise it was going to be so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back