Are you showing as yet?

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
Moms-to-be's having their first baby around xmas/new years time...

Are you showing as yet :?:

I was a size 14 before and would love to blame my belly on the pregnancy but im not so sure :lol:

however.. i measured mysielf 2 weeks ago and from top to bottom of my tummy measured just over 12 inches and now its near 14 inches .... and i dont eat alot as everything taste nasty to me now.

I have had lots of comments and people can tell im pregnant im a size 8-10 and its all front :D

It's definatly starting to become more real now x
:dance:

Yeah im starting to look like I have more of a bump now and not just 'flab' or thats what im telling myself.... :shock:

Me too! i was a size 10 before pregnancy and I have definitely got a bump now. I thought I would hate my body changing but I absolutely love my bump and cannot wait for it to get bigger!

it wont be long ladies, i didnt start showing til 15weeks ish but i have got a lovevly front football bump now:)

I am a size 16 but always had a flattish tum, defo got a bump now....noticed today it is lifting and I am looking a bit pregnant rather than just greedy :wink:

I cant stop rubbing my tum after my scan thursday, its so real now after seing baby dancing around.

Cant wait for a proper bump!!! My sis has just got hers, she is 15 weeks, it comes from under her boobies and is gorgeous!! xx

I'm definitely showing and looking forward to getting even bigger. However, i'm really struggling for trousers, anyone know of any that are stretchy and actually nice? :) Maternity are too big :wall:

George at Asda have some great stuff, I had to travel to find a big store that stocked maternity but got some great things, I am already wearing some bits-Next trousers are huge and I cant see me ever fitting in them (I will eat my words in a few weeks!!)
Dorothy Perkins have some lovely black work trousers with a stretchy panel too...

I am at the mo still in work pants but with a hair bobble looped over the button!!!

xx

some maternity trousers have an adjustable elasticated button fastening on each side,they are great for early pregnancy, and last right to the end.
i am showing and have been for weeks now, but i am having my fourth baby!!!

Ive got a pair of under the bump maternity jeans, they are perfect, been wearing them since 13 weeks :lol:

Replying this this older topic now but it was lunchtime at work and I was browsing along the third trimester.

I think I'm actually smaller now at 14 weeks than I was at 10-12 weeks! Do you think it's because it was all bloating and water retention? I certainly feel less bloated.

There is a bit of a bump about 1/2 way between my belly button and pubic bone and when I'm standing it does feel round and quite hard - however when I lie down it pretty much disappears.

Don't know why I'm so desperate for a bump 'cos I'm getting married in 5 weeks time and I haven't had my final dress fitting yet!!!

I'm definately showing. Starts from under my boobs and comes out very obviously. Had a real growth spurt about 2 weeks ago but seems to have calmed down again now. I have been in maternity things since about 13 weeks!! :shock:

im defo showing! it started off looking flabby, but now ppl are sayin oooo look at ur bump...

my mum keeps on coming up and putting her head to my tummy going talk to nanna little bump.

haha

bless her, she's just excited *and mental* hahaha

post a piccy hev, im sure you dont, ur 26 weeks its all babyyyyyy :D

right just took this i dont think i look good :cry:

26weeks.jpg

OMG you dont look fat at all!!!! u can see thats bump, the pointy bit around ur tummy if u know what i mena, im crappy with descriptions...

u can tell its a girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back