• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you sending your OH a Fathers Day card from your 'bean'?

Alicebabe

Reaction score
I've bought my DH a card from Moonpig saying Happy Fathers Day Daddy-to-be, cant wait to meet you!

I was feeling soppy! Anyone else planning on doing this??

eap, i've brought one and sent one to grandad to be too!! :D

where can i get the moonpig one? dont think ive seen them, considered sending one but mam told me i was being OTT

alice thank you soooo much for the idea and web link that site is GREAT ive just ordered a fathers card for oh .... it soppy, hes going to cry. lol

xx

Thanks, dont seem to be able to find a dad to be one on there though.

I made one last year with a cartoon pic of me and him and a question mark in my big round belly, I caught him showing it to Clark the other day and pointing at the question mark saying "That was you when you were inside Mommy"! Made my heart melt so I say go for it girls!!

I have! :oops: I've also bought a litle babygro which I've wrapped up for him with a scan photo of baby (we haven't bought anythig for the baby yet and had our first scan on Wednesday so I thought it might be nice). :)

It is a lovely idea. I did it last year and kept the card in a memory box. x

I originally bought a Daddy card which I was going to edit but I managed to get a Dad to be one at asda. Ive also bought him the elephant from the me to you 'my blue nose friends' range as he bought me the dog last week and wanted the elephant for himself.
Baby got the panda from the range from Nanny (she asked me to pick one when I was in town but they didnt have the rabbit one I liked)

Yep i made a card from bump and the kids made a card for him too which he was suprised becasue the kids arn't his biologicly :D but they love him so much so no wonder they did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back