• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are the Vegetables ment to make any sense?

hugsy

Reaction score
My ticker says im a onion but my PG book says baby is 13 cm from head to rump, Iv sure as hell never seen an Onion that size????

Hopefully the book is right lol

Hmmmmm very good point baby brain, ever so confusing all the same so last week when i drew a face on my avacado and lay it on my belly to show hubby thats our baby I wasnt being accurate LOL

Definitely a contender for 'Best Onion In Show' award if it's 13cm! :) Hehehe!

Yeah I hadnt till today when I noticed I was a onion and thought thats rather small and given that im bored silly in work said id trow it out there HEHE :)

i never even thought of that :wall2:

id be more inclined to believe the book tho :)

I always think they're weird. Like one week I was a Cantaloup and the next a banana. Now I'm papaya and cantaloup still sounds bigger! X

The ticker is from an american site so it goes by american veg sizes, which are way different to ours! Hope that helps xx

usa must have big onions :D and even bigger bananas!!! xx

lol :) i always manage to make innocent things sound dodgy :D xx its a speciality of mine

good talent to have espech when so much of PG makes us miserable :) a giggle is always welcome dirty or otherwise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back