are spots a good sign

tianna

Reaction score
i am 7dpo and for the last 3-4 days i have had loads of spots normally get the odd one just b4 af but not like this is it common in pregnancy ?

Yes! My mum says she will always think I'm pregnant if I get spots! With my last pregnancy - I exploded, I looked like a pizza! :) Good luck! X

thanks cant remember if i had them with my first butwasnt trying so didnt take any notice of anything it just happened.
fx crossed im 7dpo today still got over a week to wait mehh...

I always tests at 10DPO so you're very disciplined / patient :) Good luck xx

I had dreadful acne with my daughter! Funnily enough since i started the agnus castus i've broken out in the same places my spots were really bad which is on the left side of my neck/under my jaw and on my mid back...trying to see this as a good thing that my hormones are doing what they did when i got pregnant before...we'll see! xx

Defo a good sign hun I had spots from 4DPO xx

Definitely! It's all the extra hormones! I go the opposite though, I normal have one or two spots lurking but when I had my daughter I had nothing!

I got spots a few days ago too, a few days before bfp :)

Well that's exciting congrats to smiley girl and Sophie Sophie I new it was your month hope it's catching ladies also I was 3 days late last month but still ov as normal this month so not sure if ad is due the 9th or 12th when should I test

How did you know that? Haha x What dpo are you again?

8dpo today hun and sophie i just had a really good feeling about you what with last month upset that you had i just new you would get a bfp are still testing or are you satisfied its a bfp

Tested this morning and FRER lines are same strength now so i'm satisfied x

OMG this is the best news ever you have done it hope your proud of yourself girl have you got pic of the test ? just cause i love looking at them fingers crossed im right behind you x

I had terrible spots the bfp months and all through 1st tri xx

Yeah under the skin ones that don't squeeze!

well if its not that i guess im just spotty lol not a good look though lol i have even had one on my neck very strange hey

well if its not that i guess im just spotty lol not a good look though lol i have even had one on my neck very strange hey

They also spread to back and chest ..... Sooooo not nice, but worth it for a bfp xxxxx

oh god now im dying to poas stick but i no its too early but another week seems like forever help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back