Are period pains normal?

Chrissie_

Reaction score
Hi, I am 29 nearly 30 weeks gone and was wondering if having period like pains are normal. They are not constant as I don't get them everyday but the last few days have been quite bad. Is it normal or should I be worried?

I've just read that they can be normal on another post, prob should of checked before starting a new thread, sorry guys.

Hi hun, yeah I posted a thread earlier today asking about it and from what I can gather so long as the pain isn't too severe it should be nothing to worry about. I've had what feels like period pains today and found that after lying down with a hot water bottle for a while it's eased the pain quite a bit. Obviously if you are in a lot of pain though would be worth giving your MW a call.

Oooh and just noticed your from Birmingham :) I'm not too far from Brum myself :wave:

xx

I've had a period pain-like ache on and off throughout my pregnancy. Not cramps, just a dull ache. My MW told me to make sure I was getting plenty of water and rest, and not to worry unless there was bleeding or actual cramping.HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back