• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aracnaphobics

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I am absolutly terrified of spiders! Just the thought of one makes me sweat, heart pound, go dizzy, feel sick and want to run out of the house and I can't stand it any more so I searched around on the net and found this video.
I must warn you that there is the most scariest spider ever at the start of the video but carry on watching it.
My fear has no where near gone but I must admit that this has made it better
If your scared like me then you HAVE to watch it

http://www.hypnoticmp3.com/spider.htm

omg I just saw a spider on the ceiling!
as soon as I saw it I starting singing the tune on the video :rotfl:

Almost feel like hunting one down now to see if the song pops into my head and it starts dancing :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

That was my first thought but I was lucky and spotted one by accident (omg I can't believe I just said I was lucky to spot one!!!)

When I usually see one I point at it and scream but this time I pointed, the tune popped straight up in my head and I started singing do doo do doo do, then I casually ran away :rotfl:

I always know when there's a spider in the room. It's like I can sense it before I see it.

I know my reaction to them is totally irrational, maybe I'll watch the video later :D

omg that is EXACTLY what I'm like!!!!!!!!
It's like I got spider senses and I have to keep checking around the room because I know there is one about somewhere.
I've seen 2 spiders since watching that video and my reaction has totally changed. I'm still scared but not half as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back