Aptamil for reflux

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Hello!

After crimbles I'm switching from combi feeding to formula completely. I was using normal aptamil but tonight switched to aptamil for reflux as he is very sicky even with the breast (more so). Anyone had success? He took it really well and only dribbled, not sure but seems thicker?

Xx

I use cow and gate reflux and I'm told by a lady from cow and gate that aptimil reflux is the same(only £1.50 dearer!!!) it really does help xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! In that case when I switch over completely will try cow & gate :)

Definite improvement during last few feeds. Hope it lasts for him, he really projects it otherwise :/ xx

Kaiden used to be sick so much on normal milk, now it's only about once or twice a week and its always the last feed before bed after he's got clean pjs on!! Xx

Well he was a little sick today but had breast and bottle so had way top much but still a noticeable difference in less sick now. BUT my god what a change in his poo its thick like peanut butter where as before it was more watery. Smells more but least it doesn't go up his back like the other one!

Xx

Well he was a little sick today but had breast and bottle so had way top much but still a noticeable difference in less sick now. BUT my god what a change in his poo its thick like peanut butter where as before it was more watery. Smells more but least it doesn't go up his back like the other one!

Xx

I'm glad he's been better, which milk did you get? Xx

The brand is Aptamil Reflux & Regurgaitation in boots. It seems to be working I think, it's very thick so not sure if I need a faster flow teat he's using avent size 2 at the mo. what do you use?xx

I use teat 3 with dr browns bottles as I found he was getting fed up trying to get it through a size 2, it's just slightly too thick xx

Yeah think going to go up a size in teats. The milk is really thick, he seems to enjoy it but his poo is thicker & he is having lots of burps today! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back