april mums?

I look like shit too!

Normally drink pints of water which helps with my skin but haven't been able to stomach drinking fast. I've been lying on the sofa this morning whilst Ella napped, this isn't a good feeling! Feel very sick and tired :cry: Flipping first tri is crap!

Apart from boobies at nigt feeling like they are going to drop off and toilet 3 times a night i feel normal absolutely non-pregnant. I was sick Fri am but that was it. God maybe I should be feeling worse,I would rather feel something than nothing. i am convinced I am having twins I am huge!!

Hello!
I'm due April 17th - 1st time, so very excited! Not really had any symptons yet - just a bit of dizziness and tiredness at times. Other half is dead excited and every time we meet eyes, we just grin at each other!

welcome and congrats goldstar hun you are due the day before me :D xxx

Hi, I'm due April 19th, a day after my b-day :lol: Don't know if it's a good thing, poor OH has to sit with to Aries woman in the house :rotfl:

Two Aries woman??? Seems like I just assumed it will be a girl :eek:

Mothers instinct ;)

I'm convinced this is a boy and we'll have 2 Pisces boys :)

Congratulations Rach :dance:
I havent been on here for a while think i have missed a few peoples anouncements.
hope you have a wonderful glowing pregnancy
Pammie xxxx

:puke: Feel so sick now, only thing that stops me feeling ill is eating. Forever got a bloody murray mint in my mouth! Don't think it's going to be long til I puke!

:hug: kina hun its no fun is it :( ive had a few waves of nausea but nothing much but its still early for me xxx

rach said:
:hug: kina hun its no fun is it :( ive had a few waves of nausea but nothing much but its still early for me xxx

No it's bloody not! Am finding it hard to cope with Ella and dealing with the sickness and tiredness, seems to have hit me even harder this time. Only got myself to blame so will stop whinging, but it is hard work at the moment!

Same here :( part of me keeps thinking its in my head but it can't be can it? I want to eat then dont then see the food and want it,lol.

Hope you feel better soon girls

:hug: to everyone xxx
kina hun it must be hard to cope with all the symptoms when you have a baby to look after too hun :hug: xxxx

forgot to say nosebleeds have started again i had these last time round :( really annoying xxx

The only thing I can seem to stomach at the moment is chicken and mushroom pot noodles :rotfl: How healthy?!?!? Have got the low salt ones (and low taste!!) but I'm going to be the size of a house (again!).

Hello ladies, very happy to be joining you!

My date is April 12th, same day as missac however tis will be confirmed by my scan on the 25th Sept.

A little scared as my midwife has confirmed that with my previous history and maternal family history that it is 5 times more likely that my scan will show 2 rather than 1.

Don't get me wrong I will love them soooo much, but it would be nice tis time to see what it's like to have 1 baby and ake it in turns getting up at night :D

At the oment I feel crap!

I've known now for 3 weeks and have constant problems ever since, m teeth...they went with pregnancy one, had an infecton and spent a lot of time at the dentist and with a swollen face!

I've had a cold for 2 weeks, covered in cold sores, spots...i never have spots :evil:

Started off with constipation but now gone the other way and yesterday the dreaded sickness set in.

Had to stop my bd half way to run to the loo! OH was soooo impressed :D

A sign of what's to come :D :lol: :D

Apart from mega peeing ok....lol!

I'm falling apart aren't I!

When I was pg with twins I actualy felt ok! :shock:

Hope you all feel ok and look forward to geting updated with you!

Oh yeah, are any of you finding your clothes tight yet?

all sounds familiar, my sickness has eased i promise it does settle down but is not nice at the time. thinking of you all :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back