Appropriate song.....lol Im confooozed help me

nickilubs

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk2LIjUnrx0

Righto....the new house is ours. The landlords letting us have it for free till the 19th of September and its all ready for moving into BUT I don't know what will be best to do move now or wait till I have popped and hope its before the 19th and that I'm able to drive by then. So your thoughts pleaseeeeee what would you do? I have to move either way and its going to be hard either way about it.

Move now goodies-
New house has bath for home birth
Far bigger than 20 by 15 foot chalet
Will be close to town for important things we forgot and food ect
Will be close to work for final few days
Washing machine and dryer avalible at new house none here other than hand washing.
Have spoken to man up road and he has offered parking space for one midwife if before 6am then space also avalible for 2nd midwife.
Wont have too rush needing to drive again or risk being stranded in the middle of nowhere with no close support.
Need to be out on 19th Sept if baby is here then will defo need to be able to drive again by that date in old house if in new house dont need to drive or do anything because will already be in new home
Save money on fuel
Everything packed and unpacked ready for babys arrival
Closer to friends if needed

Move now bads-
Midwifes dont know where it is and fairly difficult to find
Transferring phone line
Bills ect needing to be transfered
Moving stuff in general holiday season and having to drive through busy town so most moving will have to be done in evenings
second midwife will have to either park in car park or find space to park at least 15min walk away if in daytime after 6am.
harder to keep clean from gungyness of having baby with carpets ect.
Having to pack and get things ready now being pregnant and unpack other end
Further from Hospital if needed
Have to change address with doctors and move surgery's

YAY on getting the house babe!! :cheer: I know how excited you were so I'm really pleased for you! And hopefully, your new landlord will not steal any cutlery! :rotfl:

Personally, I would rather get it out the way before Ivy arrives... :think: Yeah, thinking about it, that's what I'd do. If she arrives before everything is complete then it's no big deal. I think I'd be stressing out trying to sort everything out when she's already here.

The MW will find it (might take a little longer), but Antony can always direct her if anything happens!

:hug: Hope that whatever you decide, you are happy with the decision and everything moves smoothly for you chick :D :hug: xx

Yeh Im a bit worried that I will be rushing about trying to pack and get moved when really I should be sat getting to know her and giving her lots of cuddles. The main worries is the midwifes and their parking and getting to the new place but TBH we cant be the first people to live somewhere difficult to find!

I agree with Dannii hun! I would move now! Wont the MW's carpool!? not 100% but they might?! Could ask them then you only have to worry about one parking space?!
I mean most of the bad bits like transfer bills etc and change docs will have to be done anyways and you will be so busy with Ivy that they will be the last thing you will want to do when she is born!

Yay on getting the house now!! :cheer: :cheer:

Im moving at the mo, well kinda lol. Shifted all our stuff out of our place today and i hope to god we have sold this and got our new home in place before madam arrives!!

Now!

Sod the middys they will sort themselves out its not for you to worry about.

I went to live with my mum in another town when I was 30 something weeks with DS and stayed until he was a month old because we were buying a house. My Middy and health visitor both came to me even though it was a good few miles away, in hind site wish I had moved before as I could have got sorted alot quicker than I did BF a new born took most of my time up.

Do it now hun, get all the stress moving etc out the way b4 baby

Congrats on ya new home!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back