• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apparently i am being an argumentative b#### is this i sign!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Well OH is really fed up of me as for the last few days apparently ive been really argumentative, and got quite tearful today

Usually a little ratty when AF is here but that is whey off yet so what do you reckon?

Seem to have same CM as when i OV'd as in quite a bit of clear cm still and i had those cramps afew days ago,

Trying not to symptom spot honest :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

well if that was a symptom I'd be the mother of quads by now :rotfl:

but seriously hormones do weird things to us :wink:

:pray: some positive, I was an absolute b1tch for about 2 weeks to my oh

LOl libs! i only usually get a little hormonal around AF so would say this nastiness is fairly out of character, I have told OH that i if i am pregnant, he needs to build himself a bunker and buy a tin hat as things can only get worse :rotfl: :rotfl:

yaaayyyy - nine months of being a bitch with an excuse :wink:

I've got to say my pmt felt worse than normal this time, but its all disappeared this morning and I could feel the wave of calmness (fellow pmt sufferers will know what I mean) that I usually feel about an hour after AF arrives

I hope it is a sign of being pg. Everyone's different. I've been crying a lot more than usual and being upset by things that I wouldn't normally let get to me

libs said:
yaaayyyy - nine months of being a bitch with an excuse :wink:

I've got to say my pmt felt worse than normal this time, but its all disappeared this morning and I could feel the wave of calmness (fellow pmt sufferers will know what I mean) that I usually feel about an hour after AF arrives

I know exactly what you mean! It sometimes hits me just as I'm about to "leave home" in a fury :rotfl:

Oh and I was a total hormone time-bomb all through my pregnancy with Elliott. I wondered why my OH and I weren't rowing as much as usual until he told me that he was "letting it all lie" as I was clearly insane!

I am being a bit freakily bitchy myself at the moment but I think it's too early for PMT so either I'm pregnant or just going round the bend waiting to find out if I am!

Fingers crossed that we're all about to join the "being allowed to be bitchy because we're pregnant" club eh?

+++

Funny enough I am usually irritable coming up to af but while I was pg I got really placid and dreamy after the first tri and didn't really mind about anything. I was calm and happy and nothing could faze me at all, even with the high bp!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back