anything we can have for tiredness

mumofmany

Reaction score
I am so exhausted i know why i have not slept since before xmas, about the middle of december my kids had a sicky bug then cold now chicken pox. Today i am so snappy and its not fair on them, I am minding my neice also that has chicken pox, theolder ones are not ill anymre so wild in the day its only my 12 month old that seems to still be suffering and he's the one awake through the night. Anyway back to the question is there anything we can take to help perk us up a bit, i know pro plus and redbull are out but is there anything. smarties have even taken the e numbers out cause they used to work, what helps people wake up a bit please any sugestions welcome.

I have no idea lol.

You could try some healthy snacks? Hmmmm - I'm not much help in this area.
Sorry hun, didn't want to read and run though

Hope the kids get better soon! Saw the pics on facebook, the spots looked sore :(

x

healthy snack is worth a try, i will give anything a go today thanks, yes i think they were sore it was so hard i so wanted to cuddle him but i was too scared of hurting him, at least i can cuddle him now, they all scabbed. the others never had it as bad as him.

healthy snack is worth a try, i will give anything a go today thanks, yes i think they were sore it was so hard i so wanted to cuddle him but i was too scared of hurting him, at least i can cuddle him now, they all scabbed. the others never had it as bad as him.

Awww poor wee man!
Bananas are supposed to be good.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOO HOO just found bananas in the fridge, had a can of coke and bacon butty aswell lol dont think they count as healthy but sugar may help if banana doesn't

Haha!! I was just gunna say bananas!! But I love how u got the coke and bacon buttie too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back