Anyother early ovulators here?

HollyHobby

Reaction score
Just really wanted to say if you don't know when you ovulate dont presume it's dead on in the middle of the month.
The month I got pregnant we did it cd 10 and cd 12 because thats when I felt in my heart was the right time, then cd15 because the online calculators said I would ov.

TMI but if you start feeling rampant even when youre on i think there could be a chance you are an early o'er, especially if youve had ewcm even while on af near the end which I've had alot before. So keep a check when wiping when on cos some say they dont get ewcm but they might get it really early and not notice it.

heya hun me again! (hey you should know now any ttc info and I sniff it out!!)

what does ewcm mean?!

Also My AF finally finshed a couple days ago and I have been feeling ahem yea which is totally unlike me, are you saying when youu OV you can feel more rampant? does that make sense?!!

Still love ur bunnies!!!!!!!

ewww stop sniffing it out :rotfl:

ewcm is egg white cervical mucis, the clear stuff that sticks to your finger and thumb when you stretch it (you are stretching your mucis i hope :shakehead: :lol: )

yeh my bunnies are constantly at it!

i know i feel more up for it near end of af and the first week, so it ties in with me being a bit of an early egg releaser! Of course some are up for it all the month through but they prolly arent married and old :rotfl:

This post really interests me because if I've got my bfp (I've had 2 faint positives today without using fmu) then I think I may have ovulated right at the end of my period, and then conceived last Monday, which was effectively my last day of my period - aside from some very light brown stuff when I wiped, which went on till Wednesday?

Could that really be the case? The reason I ask is because on about the Friday/Saturday/Sunday before finishing AF on the Monday, I thought I noticed ewcm mixed in with the period blood - I know it sounds gross, but I did honestly think at the time that it looked like it?

Could it be that I ovulated at the end of my period, caught on the Monday and then had implantation bleeding (and pains) this Monday, thus leading to my 2 very faint positives today?

Either that or my body is screwed up with hormones flying about all over the show. Fingers crossed tomorrow I will get a bfp!!

Kele its possible. When i got pregnant I tested on cd20 and got a bfp - thought it must be an evap cos everyone said it was too early (ie 6dpo) but in reality it could have been 8/9dpo.
Also by cd15 (1dpo, or 5dpo!) I felt pregnant already and was getting symptoms.

Any way moral of the story is check when af is here if bd well after hasnt been successful.

babystorm, gonna take a look through those links :)

I seem to be the same dina except i'll go 27 or 28 days. Oh well, got to be normal on something!! :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back