Anyone would think I was nesting again...

SarahH

Reaction score
Well I am glad to say I have finished my spring cleaning.

Yesterday I did the kitchen, Arianna's room and the bathroom.
Today the living room, me & Brian's bedroom and the car have all been done.

I have even cleaned our leather suite and will put the conditioner it before I go to bed as you cant sit on it for a few hours....

I am ready for the inlaws - BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Glad it's not just me who has a mental cleaning session when the in-laws are coming round.

I think now the light nights are drawing out and there's been a few glimmers of sunshine it gives us all a bit of inspiration to clean. Me and DH had a bit of a clean at the weekend too.

Well.....I cleaned the kitchen then sat down claiming I was too tired and nauseas to carrry on while he hoovered the whole house, cleaned all the windows inside and out, cleaned all the laminate floors etc etc etc... :rotfl:

windows is the only thing I still have to do.......

I might have the inlaws staying for 3wks - I am not letting the moan about anything!

Im cleaning tonight, I have friends over for lunch tomorrow :D and tommo has just put new light tube in kitchen and i an now see where the dirt is!

:shock: 3 WEEKS! You must be a saint to put up with your inlaws for that long, there is no way I could do it!!!!!!!!

So Sarah when are you coming around to my house to do my spring clean?? :think:

Sweetcheeks24 said:

As long as you leave Danny Dyer in your bed like that I will clean your floor with a toothbrush! :lol:

SarahH said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

As long as you leave Danny Dyer in your bed like that I will clean your floor with a toothbrush! :lol:

No way :talkhand: I'll live in dirt, i am not sharing Danny :talkhand:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back